Tuesday, March 20, 2007

First Flower


Our first flower of spring has sprung--the first timid daffodil.

My life is not my own this week, as I troubleshoot logistics for an International Board Meeting of about 40 people from about 20 countries (including at least one former Head of State and a Baroness).

We are 120 miles from an airport and 60 miles from a classy hotel. They arrive tomorrow (to a New Mexican welcome of Frito Pie and beer!), and I am their slave (aka copy girl) until Sunday morning.

So, no cooking or knitting or cleaning or blogging for me.

Sigh.

I'll miss you all in the meantime, and I'll post if I can....

2 comments:

Michelle | Bleeding Espresso said...

So pretty! Hope all is going well and that you'll come back with plenty of stories to tell :)

Anonymous said...

Oh, that's a pretty one. When we're done building I want to have a garden.