Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Creative Clustering

I am about to set off on my first Artist Date, but first I feel compelled to ask you all once more: would you like to join a creative cluster?

A few days ago, I blogged an invitation to mine for gold; Ms. Theologian also posted an invitation on her blog.

We also emailed invitations, but we have not had many bites.

We are not sure why--this could be truly wonderful!

Today, Ms T has written more about what we are doing and why you might like it.

Don't be shy--if you don't have a blog of your own, this is a chance to participate in a creative, self-directed project as well as a blog as much or as little as you wish. You'll have a "home" in the blogosphere and you'll make some new friends.

Hope to see you there!

4 comments:

Taoknitter said...

Ok, I am feeling guilty...I should want to do this but I can't muster it. I tried The Artist's Way 12 years ago...got on my last nerve. Do not remember why. I hope others will join you. I have been reading that blog...who knows, something might change my mind.

Stephanie said...

I'm thinking perhaps we need to post naked photos or something....

Elizabeth said...

Ann, ACK! No guilt allowed! This shhuld not be about guilt. So please dismiss that form your mind.

And I fear I may agree with you in the end. I have sopent the last few days feeling skeptical and gernally cranky.

And I think naked photos of me would just scare everyone away...

Taoknitter said...

Thanks, Femminista...have to say since you had not responded I thought for sure I was in the doghouse! Sorry you are feeling cranky...know the feeling!

As for the naked pics...hmmm, depends on the body...I am reading both blogs anyway!